- Division of Children and Families Office of Education - provides intensive educational services and supports to children and young adults ages 3 through 21.
- - targets participants who are unemployed, drug-free and law-free high-school dropouts, 16 to 18 years of age.
- Commission For The Blind & Visually Impaired Educational Services - provides educational services from birth through high school years to eligible children and their families.
- - alternative, year round education for Pregnant or Parenting Teens.
- - to ensure that students of limited English proficiency, are provided instruction in their native language to develop academic skills while acquiring English language skills.